A 9 to 5 work day requires a lot of sitting and can be the result of bad posture, bad health and fatigue. The sit/stand desk was designed to incorporate more movement into your work day and to benefit your overall health. Here are the top five reasons why people love the sit/stand desk option at work:
- Standers burn, on average, 50 more calories per hour.
- It gives you the option to stand or sit; you are not committed to one.
- Standing helps alleviate back pain that results from sitting all day.
- Standing helps keep your blood flowing through your body, which helps keep your energy level up.
- Standing benefits posture and core strength.