Each desk has a distinct design, and each design represents a unique work environment. So what kind of desk is most practical for you and your business?
For years, cubicles have been effective in creating a non-disruptive work environment. For some, this is preferred as it allows individuals to focus more on their work without distraction. Cubicles may always stick around, but some businesses are starting to take a different approach. In an environment where team projects are part of the norm, it is wise to choose a desk that allows for close communication and collaboration. Open plan systems do just that.
Open Office Plan System Benefits
- Less walls and barriers allow for ease of communication between coworkers
- Close proximity with other coworkers encourages collaboration and team interaction
- Due to limited office space, there is an increased pressure to create an efficient and effective work environment
- No dire need for a large work space/desk
- Looking to establish a more modern and open work space