A conference table is essential to your work environment to accommodate client and staff meetings throughout the week. It is important to follow three rules of thumb when selecting the perfect conference table for your office:
- Conference Room Size – keep in mind to allow 42 inches between the edge of the conference table and the wall. This allows enough space for individuals to be able to push away from the table and the flexibility to walk around and engage with other attendees.
- Seating – take into consideration the appropriate amount of space between each conference chair as well as chair height: you want all individuals to feel comfortable.
- Power source and network connectors – make sure your conference table can accommodate enough space and enough outlets for everyone at the table.
Traditional Luxury Conference Table
This week’s conference table feature is the Hampton Traditional conference table. Picture your meetings on this:
- English cherry finish
- Traditional luxury look
- Refined styling with solid wood pilasters and molding
- Available in either 8′, 10′ or 12′ sizes for your conference room